Filter by Category
TEAS Test Listing
with Kathleen Bradley
Passing the Pre-entrance Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), with a score of 44% or greater, is required for all individuals who plan to apply to the Practical Nursing Program.
At this time, due to COVID-19, all TEAS Testing is being done remotely from your home until further notice.
IMPORTANT: Click here for instructions for taking the TEAS Test remotely.
- Test fee is non-refundable.
- Picture ID required.
- Email Address required.
- Please sign on 15 minutes prior to your test.
- Late arrivals will not be able test and will need to reschedule.
- RE-SCHEDULE POLICY – you may reschedule your test date only ONCE. You must call prior to your test date to reschedule. Failing to do so will result in a $72.00 non-refundable fee.
- You must create an account through ATI Testing before your test date. Instructions will be included with your confirmation of your TEAS Test Registration. If this is NOT your first time taking the TEAS, you do NOT need to create another account, but be sure you know your ATI username and password before you sign on for the test.
- If you need help creating your account, call 215-784-4800 ext. 451.