Filter by Category
Practical Nursing TEAS Testing
TEAS Test Listing
with Kathleen Bradley
Next available session starts Apr 12, 2023 at 10 am
17 additional sessions through Dec 13, 2023
Passing the Pre-entrance Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), with a score of 44% or greater, is required for all individuals who plan to apply to the Practical Nursing Program.
At this time, due to COVID-19, all TEAS Testing is being done remotely from your home.
IMPORTANT: Click link for instructions for taking the TEAS Test remotely:
How to Resolve Web Site Issues - ATI 2021
Student_Remote Proctoring with Proctorio_QSG_8
- Test fee is non-refundable.
- Picture ID required.
- Email Address required.
- Please sign on 15 minutes prior to your test.
- Late arrivals will not be able test and will need to reschedule.
- RE-SCHEDULE POLICY – you may reschedule your test date only ONCE. You must call prior to your test date to reschedule. Failing to do so will result in a $72.00 non-refundable fee.
- You must create an account through ATI Testing before your test date. Instructions will be included with your confirmation of your TEAS Test Registration. If this is NOT your first time taking the TEAS, you do NOT need to create another account, but be sure you know your ATI username and password before you sign on for the test.
- If you need help creating your account, call 215-784-4800 ext. 451.