Filter by Category
Practical Nursing TEAS Testing
TEAS Test Listing
with Kathleen Bradley
Passing the Pre-Entrance Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), with a score of 44% or greater, is required for all individuals who plan to apply to the EASTERN Practical Nursing Program.
TEAS Testing is done remotely from your home with your personal computer. No goverment or school computers allowed.
Click on Links below for instructions on taking the TEAS Test remotely:
- Test fee is non-refundable
- Picture ID required
- Email address required
- Sign on 30 minutes prior to test. Test starts promptly at designated time.
- Late arrivals will not be able to test. Applicants will need to reschedule and pay an additional fee.
- You must create an account through ATI Testing before your test date. Instructions will be included with your confirmation of your TEAS Test Registration.
- If this is not your first time taking the TEAS, you do not need to create another account. You will need your ATI username and password before you sign on.
- You must complete your Dry Run at least 1 day prior to testing and forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions are needed for testing, print the information sent to you! On the day of testing, you must have your Assessment Number that is included in the instructions.